Monday, January 31, 2011

Tuesday Feb. 1

This is a blog about independent media for a class that I am currently enrolled in. My hope for this class is to give me more outlets for news. Something that has been really imprinted on me by the Ithaca College Journalism Department is that the news is never correct and while it is the journalists job to try as hard as we can to find as much of the truth as possible there are so many factors from our own biases to, unfortunately, advertisers. Thats why the internet while it has caused many problems is a tool for finding information. I know next to nothing about independent media, to be honest, but the more information i am given the more possibilities for knowledge. Hopefully I'll be a little bit better informed by the end of this class!

No comments:

Post a Comment